Accounts Clerk Vacancy
Based in Kings Norton, Birmingham: We are a small friendly and thriving family run business working in a relaxed office environment within a farm setting, we are currently seeking to appoint a full time Account Clerk.
The Busters Group offers a wide range of environmental services mainly to the commercial sector. Established in 2001, the origins of the group were in pest control with the foundations for the growth being to offer a great value for money service plus a little bit extra you weren’t expecting. These foundations have seen rapid growth over the years and the expansion into Garden and Hygiene services were mainly due to customer demand.
What’s on offer?
- Attractive starting salary of between £18,000 to £21,000 per annum – DOE
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- On-site free car parking
- Free tea and coffee
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated Account Clerk who has previous demonstrable experience of working in a busy office environment. Having good standard of education including GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent) you will be expected to:
- Invoice Job & contract work in Sage
- Set up & amending customer accounts in Sage
- Process Termination of customer Accounts in Sage
- Check and match GRN, coding & entering supplier invoices in Sage
- Raise & allocate Supplier payments
- Monitor Accounts email inbox
- Resolve Invoice queries
- Set up and amend direct debits.
- Respond to email inbox (Outlook) and deal with these accordingly.
- Any other finance administration and procedures as and when required keeping accurate records at all times.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A professional and courteous manner
- Strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- A good knowledge of Sage Accounts is preferable.
- A strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to produce amend and populate Excel spreadsheets.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines with confidence.
Due to our remote location, a car owner would be advantageous.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you have not heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has been unsuccessful.
We may close this advert early should we get sufficient volume of quality candidates, so please do not delay sending in your application.
Send you CV and covering letter to JulieHartley@thebustersgroup.co.uk
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.